Good Design Is Forever
Here at LivCo, our team of architects and interior designers takes great pride in our appreciation and dedication to good design. The Chicago suburbs are full of history with a huge variety of styles and design aesthetics from over the centuries.
Our team approaches every project as a unique home for a unique family, and we apply our expert design sensibilities to each situation. Our portfolio runs the gamut, from thoughtful craftsman additions, to steel and glass apartments, to tiny houses, to whole-house, mid-century modern renovations. Each and every project receives the same level of design respect as we develop the appropriate textures, compositions, relationships, and tactility to deliver the perfect aesthetic and functional use.
Our Design Styles:
- Bungalow design: These one-story brick structures feature pitched roofs, large windows, and large porches that are perfect for relaxing and entertaining. These are perfect for empty nesters, retirees, and people who enjoy the peaceful calm of a simpler lifestyle.
- Cottage design: The cottage design is ideal for those who value simplicity and comfort. Featuring wood and galvanized steel to create wide-open spaces, cottage design properties are ideal for family gatherings, peaceful relaxation, and easy maintenance.
- Craftsman design: Craftsman home remodeling design is characterized by clean lines, with design features such as tapered columns, large front porches, and gabled roofs.
- Modern design: Modern home remodeling design refers to the reflection of the modern art movement on the interiors of the home. The design presents rectangular exteriors, flat or slanted rooflines, and super straight lines.
- Mid-century modern design: Mid-century modern homes focus on functionality. They are designed around a balance of organic forms and natural geometry to create a sleek atmosphere that is unencumbered and uncluttered.
Contact Liv Companies at 708-267-9262 to discuss design styles for your home in La Grange, Elmhurst, and surrounding communities. Our award-winning architects will help you understand the advantages of each style and help you choose the design that is right for you.